Friday, August 22, 2008
life is full of changes.
Its amazing, how time flies, and it seems as though everyday is the same as the last one. When you look back, things have changed so much. How do you measure your happieness? The number of times you smile or laugh each day, or the number of times you smile and laugh each week, month?? Why are life changing decisions so difficult? If I had my way, I think I'd like to spend everyday laughing, smiling, and just enjoying myself, so matter how miserable the task at hand is. You can still find your own happieness in hard situations. I guess thats what good friends are for.
Kim's favorite websites
- not martha!
- awesome home trends
- carol's jewelry
- For Entrepreneurs!!
- my your- polyethylene furniture
- domestic-construction.com-what great girls
- real italian home furnishings
- hgtv green home stuff
- trendir/ the best in home trends
- crazy people from newyork!
- momoy home trends
- affordable modern funiture
- awesome vintage inspired jewelry