Thursday, October 2, 2008
Just Startin' Out
This is my first craft show, and getting ready for it is exactly how I thought it would be. My fingers are cramped, I'm sleep deprived, and cranky. I know it will be worth it in the end, so I'm working as hard as I can. It has felt more like work than a creative outlet. I'm sure thats normal, but I miss the relaxed feeling of just sitting back and making stuff without pressure. Thats why I hesitated to do craft shows. At some point you have to take that leap. My hands off husband is even helping out! I'm so proud of him. He has started cleaning the house, and taking care of dinner for me, so that I have more time to concentrate on my work. (thanks babe!)
Kim's favorite websites
- not martha!
- awesome home trends
- carol's jewelry
- For Entrepreneurs!!
- my your- polyethylene furniture
- domestic-construction.com-what great girls
- real italian home furnishings
- hgtv green home stuff
- trendir/ the best in home trends
- crazy people from newyork!
- momoy home trends
- affordable modern funiture
- awesome vintage inspired jewelry