Thursday, September 25, 2008

the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!!

an etsy seller posted in a forum:

colorada says:
kimbolina - I think you are CofC, with a direction going towards OIAM...I love some of your wire and washer/disc pieces and you are definitely not everyday. My favs are the Black Steel earrings and the Verdigris piece. Your av is stellar and your photography sets you apart. Great work !

life is wonderful right now. a tropical storm has developed off the coast of North Carolina, spot on where I live... I find rainy days quite pleasant. The weather is cool outside, and large drops of cool rain randomly fall upon my forehead, with a refreshing, almost, mint like feel. I have an upcoming craft show in South Port NC. It will be a small fall festival, the booth is only $25.00, and it will be held at a church. I've never held a booth before, so I'm really pleased that my first show will be a small one. I have only a few weeks, as it is being held last minute. I have a lot of work to do, I will be very busy!! I cannot wait to post pictures with all of my updates... Check in soon!! Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on doing your first show! I'm sure you will do just fine, your jewelry is awsome!

    ReplyDelete