Sunday, October 26, 2008





I've been working really hard on some new items. I find that when I'm frustrated with what I'm working on, I loose all creativity. I find it hard to write descriptions for what I'm making or to even give them a creative name! I've been at this etsy thing for almost 6 months now, and I've yet to get a sale. I had the craft show a while back, and it was rained out. I said I was going to put down the jewelry thing, until the economy comes back... but I don't know what else to do with my free time!

I received my first domino magazine last night. It is such an awesome magazine! You have to subscribe!! Right now its only a dollar an issue! visit their site at
www.dominomag.com. They have the most original decorating ideas, and the magazine has a Page of stickers that you can peel off, and tab the pages that you love! I've never seen a magazine do that before! It's so much better than tearing out a page or folding the corner over!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't get discouraged. Etsy is just so dilute with so many artisians. Once you list something, five minutes later is is 10 pages down. Especially jewelry. Just keep making unique items and marketing yourself. Keep pushing forward.

    ReplyDelete