Sunday, October 19, 2008
These are a few coil bracelets that I made... you can find them on my etsy website. I have so many items that I brought back from the rainy craft show the other weekend. It takes me forever to get good photographs of them! Before Derek and I stained the fence today I got a few good shots in. The days are getting shorter, and as I work 9-5 M-F... I have to do all of my photography on the weekends... and it seems I make more than I can conceivably photograph.
These bracelets consist of glass beads, on memory wire. They appear on your wrist like a set of bangles, however you don't have them sloshing around and getting in your way.
Kim's favorite websites
- not martha!
- awesome home trends
- carol's jewelry
- For Entrepreneurs!!
- my your- polyethylene furniture
- domestic-construction.com-what great girls
- real italian home furnishings
- hgtv green home stuff
- trendir/ the best in home trends
- crazy people from newyork!
- momoy home trends
- affordable modern funiture
- awesome vintage inspired jewelry