Thursday, October 16, 2008
What I've been working on
I'm currently creating an inventory list for all of my products. I came home with so many pieces of jewelry, that I'm putting them in baggies, and numbering them. I'm then connecting them to my jewelry on etsy. Many of my wire shaped earrings look very simular, so you'll see the actual number on the bottom of my etsy listing. I know exactly which pair goes with each listing, and as they sell, I'll know what is left in stock!! This isn't a super exciting post, but I'm going to be adding more pictures of my items, along with some pictures of how I organize, hopefully to help someone out there figure it all out, since its taken me so long to get it right!
Kim's favorite websites
- not martha!
- awesome home trends
- carol's jewelry
- For Entrepreneurs!!
- my your- polyethylene furniture
- domestic-construction.com-what great girls
- real italian home furnishings
- hgtv green home stuff
- trendir/ the best in home trends
- crazy people from newyork!
- momoy home trends
- affordable modern funiture
- awesome vintage inspired jewelry